Full Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, Polytechnique Montréal
Other titles and affiliations
Several GERAD researchers appear in a ranking of research citations updated in October 2023 and published on the Mendeley website, a search tool belonging to Elsevier, the Dutch scientific publisher.
Since June 1st, 2023, Jérôme Le Ny has been promoted to Full Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at Polytechnique Montréal.
GERAD, as a FRQNT strategic cluster, participated in the creation of the Biofood Research and Innovation Center, which received $3M in funding. Among the researchers involved, Olivier Bahn, GERAD Director and Professor at HEC Montréal, is responsible for the decarbonization workstream. Also, GERAD members Franklin Djeumou Fomeni, UQAM, and Jérôme Le Ny, Polytechnique Montréal, also contributed to the creation.
Kesav Kaza – Polytechnique Montréal
Antoine Lesage-Landry – Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, Polytechnique Montréal
Prizes and awards
Best student paper award finalistM. Shalaby, C. C. Cossette, J. L. Ny, and J. R. Forbes, “Cascaded Filtering Using the Sigma Point Transformation,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 4758-4765, 2021.
Fellowship for experienced researchers
Discovery Accelerator Supplement
IEEE Conference on Decision and Control Best Student Paper AwardR. Salhab, R.P. Malhamé, J. Le Ny, "A Dynamic Collective Choice Model with an Advertiser", Dynamic Games and Applications, 8(3), 490–506, 2018.
Editorial Boards & Comittees
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 2023-...
- Editorial Board Member, Nature Scientific Reports, 2022-2023
- Conference Editorial Board Member, IEEE Control Systems Society Conferences, 2022-...
- Guest Editor, MDPI Sensors, Special Issue on "Cybersecurity and Resilience of Smart Grids", 2022-2023
- Guest Editor, MDPI Sensors, Special Issue on "The Security and Privacy of Sensor and Actuator Networks", 2020-2021