Title: Linear Consensus Algorithms Structural Properties and Connections with Markov Chains
With this new website, you may subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive the notifications for the news, activities or Cahiers du GERAD recently published. Actually, we will no longer send emails to inform you of the reports published or activities at GERAD (seminars, congress, etc.).
So stay informed ... sign up to the RSS feeds by clicking the icon at the bottom of the page.
Two international organizations have recognized the outstanding work of Professor Gilbert Laporte by assigning to him prestigious awards: INFORMS and FICO.
- Bernardetta Addis, École de Mines de Nancy, France
- Antonio Capone, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Giuliana Carello, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Stefano Secci, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France
- Marco Premoli, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France
Title: Energy-Aware Traffic Engineering Approaches for Wired IP Networks
Title: Radio Planning and Management of Energy-Efficient Wireless Access Networks
Fathers are more involved in the education of children. However, despite this progress, some species could give lessons to humans about the role of males in the reproduction process and education of babies. Below are explanations of Luc-Alain Giraldeau, Professor of Biological Sciences at UQAM.
Listen the radio podcast aired on Saturday, June 7 at 11:19 pm at the Première chaîne of Radio-Canada.
Thesis title: Portfolio Choice Problem by Forward Dynamic Programming
Thesis title: Le problème périodique de tournées sur les arcs avec contraintes de capacité et de gestion de stocks
- Majid Jaberipour, UBCO, Canada
- Baris Vardar, Paris School of Economics, France
- Hatice Çalik, HEC Montréal, Canada
- Paola Labrecciosa, Monash University, Australia
- Hadrien Mélot, Université de Mons, Belgium
- Lorenzo Cerda Planas, Paris School of Economics, France
In an interview given for the Le Devoir journal, Jean-Philippe Waaub, director of the GERAD, explains why researchers that have fueled the Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) on shale gas are concerned that their studies fall into oblivion.