Title: Energy-Aware Traffic Engineering Approaches for Wired IP Networks
Title: Radio Planning and Management of Energy-Efficient Wireless Access Networks
Fathers are more involved in the education of children. However, despite this progress, some species could give lessons to humans about the role of males in the reproduction process and education of babies. Below are explanations of Luc-Alain Giraldeau, Professor of Biological Sciences at UQAM.
Listen the radio podcast aired on Saturday, June 7 at 11:19 pm at the Première chaîne of Radio-Canada.
Thesis title: Portfolio Choice Problem by Forward Dynamic Programming
Thesis title: Le problème périodique de tournées sur les arcs avec contraintes de capacité et de gestion de stocks
- Majid Jaberipour, UBCO, Canada
- Baris Vardar, Paris School of Economics, France
- Hatice Çalik, HEC Montréal, Canada
- Paola Labrecciosa, Monash University, Australia
- Hadrien Mélot, Université de Mons, Belgium
- Lorenzo Cerda Planas, Paris School of Economics, France
In an interview given for the Le Devoir journal, Jean-Philippe Waaub, director of the GERAD, explains why researchers that have fueled the Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) on shale gas are concerned that their studies fall into oblivion.
- Jeff Shamma, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Joaquim J. Júdice, Instituto de Telecomunicações, Portugal
GERAD is about to make new skin and will reveal its new logo, Thursday, May 8 to 15 h.
Fouad El Ouardighi, ESSEC Business School, France
The Mercure Award for the best doctoral thesis for 2013 was awarded to Yossiri Adulyasak at the program departments awards ceremony on April 16.
Title: Déploiement et mise à jour de coupes de concavité
Four scholarships of $3000 each respectively will be attributed to:
- Stéphane Jacquet, sponsored by Charles Audet and Gilles Caporossi;
- Geoffroy Chevalier, sponsored by Jérôme Le Ny andRoland Malhamé;
- Vilmar de Sousa, sponsored by Miguel F. Anjos and Sébastien Le Digabel;
- Amal Feriani, sponsored by Georges Zaccour.
Title: Oxygen Reduction Reaction (ORR) on Mixed Oxy-Nitride Non-Noble