Other titles and affiliations
Cahiers du GERAD
The last issue of the Newsletter is now available. Enjoy!
- Spotlights on ... - Two decades of blackbox optimization applications
- Actions and interactions - Bridging engineering and family medicine practice: Application of AI and OR
- Impact papers - Planning the future North American northeast electricity sector
- Postdoctoral fellows - Amay Cheam, Pedro Luis Miranda Lugo, Claudie Ratté-Fortin, Yassine Yaakoubi
- Where are they now? - Charles Gauvin, Aleksandr Kazachov, Patrick St-Louis
- Who are they? - Janosch Ortmann
Sanae Lotfi, a graduate of the Master of research in applied mathematics, has received the Best Master’s Thesis Award of the Department of Mathematics and Industrial Engineering, Polytechnique Montréal.
David P. Sanders – Faculty of Sciences, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Mexico
Mehiddin Al-Baali – Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman