Full Professor, Department of Decision Sciences, HEC Montréal
We are pleased to announce that professors Michèle Breton, Dena Firoozi, Sébastien Le Digabel, Dominique Orban, Yossiri Adulyasak, Erick Delage, Masoud Asgharian et Alejandro Murua will be awarded a $10,000 grant for the co-supervision of their student submitted to the Research scholarship competition for co-supervised doctoral students.
Title: Regret Minimization in Multistage Decision Problems
Congratulations to Mehran Poursoltani who won the 2022 Esdras-Minville Award from HEC Montréal for the article co-authored with professors Erick Delage and Angelos Georghiou entitled "Risk-Averse Regret Minimization in Multistage Stochastic Programs". It was published in the journal Operations Research.
Mario Ghossoub – University of Waterloo
Abolhassan Mohammadi Fathabad – The University of Arizona
Prizes and awards
Chenelière Éducation/Gaëtan Morin Award
Young Researcher Award
Editorial Boards & Comittees
- Manufacturing & Service Operations Management , 2021-...
- Open Journal of Mathematical Optimization, 2020-...
- Operations Research, 2019-...
- Pacific Journal of Optimization, 2014-...
- Management Science, 2014-2020
- Computational Management Science, 2013-...
- A special issue on "Robust Optimization and Applications" in Computational Management Science, 2016