Cahiers du GERAD
Here are the winners who will each receive a half-fellowship of $30,000:
- Aldair Alvarez Diaz, candidate proposed by Jean-François Cordeau and Raf Jans;
- Azadeh Maroufmashat, candidate proposed by Olivier Bahn and Peter Caines;
- Alfredo Daniel Moreno Arteaga, candidate proposed by Marilème Ckerkesly.
Two scholarships of $10 000 each respectively will be attributed to:
- Romina Hassani, cosupervised by Peter E. Caines and Aditya Mahajan;
- Thiago Pereira, cosupervised by Daniel Aloise and Andrea Lodi.
Title: Linear Consensus Algorithms Structural Properties and Connections with Markov Chains
Utsav Sadana – HEC Montréal, Canada
Yurii Averboukh – Krasovskii Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics & HSE, Russia
Abhishek Gupta – The Ohio State University, United States