Congratulations to Claudio Contardo, Professor at the Department of Management and Technology at UQÀM, who received the award for young researcher. As well as Diego Amaya, Professor at the Department of Finance at UQÀM, who received the award for the best publication for his article entitled "Does Realized Skewness Predict the Cross-Section of Stock Returns?" published in Journal of Financial Economics.
These awards were obtained during a ceremony that occured on May 14, 2015. For more information, click here.
December 15, 2014 | 16:00
Title: Une heuristique en deux phases pour la confection d'horaires de personnel avec transferts inter-départementaux d'employés
- Valérie Saint-Antonin, IFPEN
- Stefan Irnich, Université Johannes Gutenberg de Mayence
- Juan G. Villegas, Universidad de Antioquia
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona, University of Waterloo
- Nizar Allouch, Queen Mary University