The goal of this workshop is to provide attendees with basic tools and knowledge to use Julia and JuMP in their research. It is aimed at users with none to little experience in the domain.
The first half will cover the Julia programming language itself, and the second half will introduce the JuMP modelling language.
- Introduction to Julia
- Basic syntax and functionalities
- How to use Julia in GERAD / CIRRELT
- Package management
- Introduction to JuMP
- JuMP and the surrounding ecosystem for optimization
- Installing and using solvers
- Modelling optimization problems with JuMP
- Solving and retrieving results
- Advanced usage
Due to space restrictions, spots are limited. Please register here.