Cahiers: Submission Procedure
The Cahiers du GERAD series is the witness of the strength and productivity of our group. It also shows the extent of GERAD researches and demonstrates the large range of research fields concerned by our researchers.
Legal deposits (federal and provincial), requested as soon as the report came out, protect the copyright of our members. However, in order to comply with the copyright policy of scientific journals, only the most recent Cahiers (not yet published) are available for download. For the others, the full reference of the article in the scientific journal or book is given to facilitate accessibility.
- Members are invited to send us their manuscripts at the submission to a scientific journal, as well as research reports and working papers.
- Only GERAD members, their students and guests may publish an article in the Cahiers du GERAD series.
- To facilitate the editing process, it is recommended to use this document as a basis for writing your articles. This model will be regularly updated, members are therefore invited to use the latest version.
- Please send your source files (LaTeX, Bibtex, Word, graphics), along with a PDF file, to the GERAD Edition Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A summary (abstract) is requested. The translation is not required, but appreciated, and it can be more succinct than the original abstract of the article.
- Also, please remember to specify the research axes and themes to which the article is associated.