655 avenue de l'Europe
**A (free) shuttle bus will leave from the OKKO hotel to the Inria on July 9, at 7:45 AM
681 rue de la Passerelle
• Lyon Saint Exupery Airport (recommended). A shuttle to Grenoble (Ouibus) runs every hour, travel time: 1:05. (https://www.ouibus.com/bus-stops/lyon-saint-exupery-airport). Trains also run (https://uk.voyages-sncf.com)
• Grenoble Saint Géoirs Airport. Some shuttles run (https://www.actibus.com/navette-aeroport-grenoble)
• Geneva Cointrin Airport. Bus and trains connect the station to Grenoble. (Bus Shuttle 3 times a day only however.)
By Tram (recommended):
The conference site is easily reached from Grenoble Center and Grenoble Station by tram lines, through either:
* Tram Line B (green) direction "Gières Plaine des Sports". Stop Station: "Gabriel Fauré"
* or Tram Line C (pink) direction "Saint Martin d’Hères" Condillac Universités. Stop Station: "Gabriel Fauré"
A complete bus / tram map is available here: https://www.tag.fr/62-plans.htm
• Arriving from Highway A41 from Geneva: Southern Bypass (N87) Exit No 1 (Domaine Universitaire)
• Arriving from Highway A48 from Lyon: follow Chambéry then Exit No 1 (Domaine Universitaire)
• Arriving by Highway A480 / A51 from Sisteron / Marseille: follow Chambéry, then Exit No. 1 (Domaine Universitaire)