18th International Symposium on Dynamic Games and Applications
July 9-12, 2018
Call for Submissions - ISDG Award for the best paper presented by young scholar
- The International Society of Dynamic Games (ISDG) establishes an Award for the Best Paper presented at the 18th Symposium, which will be held in Grenoble (France) on 9-12 July 2018.
- The purpose of this Award is to encourage young scholars to work in the field of Dynamic Games, in the widest possible sense, and to present the results of their work clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- In order to be eligible, aspirants to the Award must fulfill the following conditions.
- At the first day of the Symposium, they either have not yet received a PhD, or they have received it at most 5 years ago.
- They have send the complete version of their paper to the president of the ISDG four weeks before the first day of the Symposium. Abstracts or extended abstracts will not be taken into consideration.
- They present the paper at the Symposium in person.
- Papers can be co-authored, but the speaker must satisfy these criteria.
The ISDG Executive Board appoints a jury of at least two persons. From the submissions, the jury selects three papers, based on the criteria mentioned above. These papers will be presented at the Symposium in a special session. The jury determines the Award winner on the basis of both the quality of the paper and of the quality of the presentation.
The winner will be presented with a certificate and a refund of the registration fee of the Symposium.
The jury may come to the conclusion that no submission deserves to be awarded. In that case, no winner will be declared.