This year, we are celebrating 40 years of GERAD. We are organizing a day full of activities. A breakfast meeting, as well as sessions on each of our research themes, a panel on the "Future of GERAD" and a cocktail. Question periods will take place at the end of each activity. Please note that most exchanges will take place in French. However, some prensentations, the question periods and panel will be bilingual.
Members (students, professionals and professors) as well as people working in the industry and interested in GERAD activities can register. Hurry because places are limited.
- 8h00 to 9h00: Breakfat seminar "Historical perspectives"
Moderator: Olivier Bahn
Speakers: Alain Haurie, Georges Zaccour
- 9h00 to 10h30: Mathematical in support of decision making
Moderator: Marilène Cherkesly
Speakers: Charles Audet, Michèle Breton, Claudio Contardo
- 10h30 to 11h00: Coffee Break
- 11h00 to 12h30: Applications in complex systems
Moderator: François Bouffard
Speakers: Brunilde Sansò, François Soumis, Wei Qi
- 12h30 to 14h00: Lunch
- 14h00 to 15h30: Software for decision support
Moderator: Sébastien Le Digabel
Speakers: Stéphane Alarie, Gilles Caporossi, Alexis Montoison, Dominique Orban
- 15h30 to 16h00: Coffee Break
- 16h00 to 17h00: Panel "Futur du GERAD"
Moderators: Mathieu Tanneau and Rosemarie Santa González
Speakers: Valérie Bécaert (Element AI), Marilène Cherkesly (UQÀM), Guy Desaulniers (Polytechnique), Andrea Lodi (Polytechnique), Jean-François Pagé (Air Canada),
Gilles Savard (IVADO)
- 17h00 to 19h00 : Cocktail (5 to 7)