Planning in telecommunication networks for efficiency and reliability at minimal cost; optimal resource management in next generation wireless systems; quality of service assurance in the Internet; pricing in the internet; optimal operation of call centers.
Cahiers du GERAD
The last issue of the Newsletter is now available. Enjoy!
- Spotlights on ... - A project finalist for the ADRIQ Award
- *Collaborations * - GERAD, a partner to the first Edge Intelligence Workshop
- *Actions and interactions * - Best practices when writing a scientific paper in decision science according to Gilbert Laporte
- Who are they? - Yichuan Ding, Mélina Mailhot
- Where are they now? - Masoud Chitsaz, Elias Khalil, Nahid Masoudi
- Postdoctoral fellows - Tarik Bahraoui, Simon Belieres, Julien Fageot, Sriram Sankaranarayanan
Natasha Devroye – University of Illinois at Chicago, United States
Stéphane Blouin – Defence Research and Development Canada (DRDC), Canada
Jhelum Chakravorty – McGill University, Canada
Subhrakanti Dey – Institute for Telecomm Research, University of South Australia, Australia
Hyame Assem Alameddine – Concordia University, Canada